WHAT IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?

A digital download is a video game, software application, or add-on content you tin purchase and download without having to get a physical re-create.
Digital Downloads available at All-time Buy
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
|
|
GAME PRE-LOADING |
Some video game titles tin exist pre-loaded ahead of the release engagement. That means you can download and install the game in accelerate, and since many games have large file sizes this can take some fourth dimension. Afterward a game is pre-loaded and installed, all y'all have to do is wait for midnight on the release appointment and you lot'll be able to start playing right away. If a game y'all've pre-ordered is eligible for pre-loading, you'll receive instructions via email. |
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

HOW TO FIND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TITLES
Cull the product category you lot're interested in and look for "Digital Download" in the championship.
HOW TO Purchase AND DOWNLOAD DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TITLES
Add the digital download championship to your cart and bank check out as you usually would. Afterward you've completed your purchase we'll send y'all an electronic mail with further instructions.
FAQs
What is DLC (downloadable content)?
Also referred to as "add together-ons," DLC is extra content you lot tin add to a game you already own, whether it was purchased through digital download or on a physical disc. DLC usually adds extra material to the game or improves the game experience.
What are panel games?
Console games are video games played on consoles such every bit Xbox I, PlayStation 4, or Nintendo Switch. In order to download content onto these consoles you lot'll need an account on that organisation's network.
Can I download software using my Mac figurer or tablet?
It depends on the download. When looking at a product page, notation the platform. This volition indicate whether the software is Windows or Mac uniform. We do non currently have downloads available for tablets.
Can I play digital download games on my figurer?
To play games on your computer, choose games and add-ons that match your platform (Windows or Mac). Bank check the product page to make sure your calculator meets the minimum system requirements to play. When you download your game, follow the on-screen installation instructions.
How many times tin I download software and games?
This varies by title. Check the product page to see if in that location are whatever restrictions.
How long does information technology take to receive my digital code after placing an club?
Digital orders will arrive in your email inbox inside 24 hours of your purchase.
It has been longer than 24 hours and I still haven't received my code?
Make sure you lot bank check your Junk and Spam folders in your email equally sometimes the electronic mail with the lawmaking volition announced there. Make sure y'all have provided the correct e-mail accost when placing your order. If you take checked and have not received your lawmaking, you should reach out to our Client Support squad at 1-866-BEST-Purchase (1-866-2378-289) with your order number and then we tin can view your order condition.
I take decided I don't want the digital content I ordered. Can I become a refund?
No. Unfortunately all digital orders are Final Auction and not returnable.
What if I accept issues while downloading?
Typically, you will demand to contact the title'due south vendor for back up.
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: reinaaccon1952.blogspot.com